Saturday, October 31, 2009

Merry Samhain!

Listening to: Drive by R.E.M.

So, I had a moment of freaking out and ended up having my medicine shipped yesterday.  It arrived this morning by Fed-Ex and for a moment, I felt like a child opening up the first Christmas present.  Right now, it's sitting on the dining room table (except for the stuff in the refrigerator) and I get giddy every time I walk by it.  Sick, I know.

B finally got home this morning after a nightmare trip home on Delta.  You'd think he'd been gone forever by the way he's acting.  It's great to have him home though....and hopefully I'll be able to sleep better now that he's in bed beside me.

To avoid indulging in Halloween candy, I didn't even buy any this year.  Nope, we're not doing the whole trick-or-treat thing this year.  Call us party poopers if you must but I'm not missing it.

No comments: