Sunday, October 25, 2009

All I Want

Listening to: All I Want by Toad the Wet Sprocket

B made it home from his train vacation last night so we've spent most of the weekend just snuggling up and spending time with each other.  Waiting at the airport gate, I watched all the small children when their mommies and daddies got off the plane.  I couldn't help but feel like B was missing out by not having his own child there to be excited about his homecoming.  With Halloween comes precious children in adorable costumes and another reminder of what we don't have.  The hurt is a bitter pill to swallow sometimes but I'm going into this holiday season with more hope than I've had before.  It may not be our child at the airport this time or our child going door to door begging for candy but the possibilities for next year are wide open.

Tomorrow is our follow-up appointment with Dr. C so we should have a clear outline of the schedule for the next month.  Now, we just have to wait for cd1 to arrive!

No comments: