Thursday, October 29, 2009

Information Overload

Listening to: I Belong To You by Muse

Wow.  Today I had my injections class and it went smoothly.  It's really not that much different than my allergy injections I used to give myself...except now they're in my stomach.  We got this little packet of information with all the instructions and information about the IUI...and they faxed in my prescription and I've already set up the delivery date for my medication (November 6th).  Now we just wait around for AF to start which "SHOULD" be next Friday.  I'm only giving myself until Sunday and if nothing has happened....I'm going to start the Prometrium.

So, in case your interested, here is the complete medication list for the first cycle:
  • Ovidrel 250 ug pre-filled syringe
  • Gonal-f RFF 450
  • Antagon .25mg prefilled syringe
  • Progesterone suppositories 50mg (oh yes, suppositories for my whoo-whoo)
  • Letrozole 2.5mg
As for other non-baby related, I drug the dog on another 3 mile walk today.  Poor little guy, he's walked 6 miles in two days...he's exhausted and gives me the evil eye if I mention going again tomorrow.  When I turned off the lights downstairs to come up to the computer, he was laying in his downstairs nest and didn't look like he was going to be moving anytime soon.

B comes home late tomorrow night! We've only got to spend 18 hours alone together in the last two weeks so I'm excited to get some quality snuggle time.  Unfortunately, he's got a lot going on with school and will probably be spending most of his weekend studying for his test and working on his project.

One last thing...yeah for the time change this weekend (one extra hour of sleep that night) but I'm sad that it'll be getting darked earlier.  That will limit my walking on the trails to weekends which is kind of a bummer!

Now, I'm off to bed to see if I can actually fall asleep before 1 AM.  This week I haven't had much luck and I feel tired but I've felt tired all week.

No comments: