Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last Test Done

Listening to:  Strange Love by Goo Goo Dolls


This morning I had the ultrasound done to make sure there was nothing unusual going on "down there".  Unlike the incident with the my appendix and it's unusual decision to grow up rather than down, everything is exactly where it should be.  One tube is definitely open and they can't say for certain that both are open without subjecting me to IV contrast and a rash so I'm content with knowing at least I have one to work with.

All things considered, the testing went fine.  I passed all my tests and B sorta passed his so now we've just got to convince my eggs to join the party and we'll actually have a real chance at getting pregnant.

The next appointment is on Monday and we'll be discussing the medication that we will be using in this first cycle.  Timing wise, it looks like the first cycle will be mid-November so the possibility of us finally granting my mother's Christmas wish could actually come true this year.

No comments: