Thursday, May 21, 2009

It was a breeze I tell ya!

Day 4 was way easier than day 3. I didn't have any cravings the whole day and really didn't feel hungry all day. I had to force myself to eat a bowl of Fiber One cereal at about 9pm in order to get my calories and dietary fiber up. I really don't want to consume any less than 1200 calories and one bowl of cereal is 200 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, and 13 grams of dietary fiber so getting the 30 grams of dietary fiber is much easier!

Here is the breakdown for day 4 (goal/actual):
Calories: 1600/1391
Carbs (g): 240/210
Protein (g): 80/96.5
Fat (g): 36/26
Dietary Fiber (g): 30/34
Water (8 oz glasses): 8/8
Walked (miles): 1.2/2.45

Weight loss as of this morning: 4.4 pounds

Tomorrow we're heading home but I have my dinner already planned out so I feel prepared. I'm also taking a box of my cereal to eat for breakfast and lunch so I can be more liberal at dinner. Unfortunately, I won't have my tracker or scale with me so I will have to pick back up on that when I return.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo proud of you!! i love fiber one!! i eat a granola bar a day....

LeeAnne said...

Thank you! Fiber One is wonderful...I love the cereal and I love the granola bars too! Have you seen the Fiber One Pop Tarts? I wonder if they're any good....

Anonymous said...

i looked for them in kroger, but they did not have them..... probably not that good for you anyhow.... we like the apple muffins a lot, too.