Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 5...and then I'm going to relax my eating

Even with eating out tonight, I'm still going to be sticking to my targets.

Here is the breakdown for day 5 (goal/actual):
Calories: 1600/1452
Carbs (g): 240/217
Protein (g): 80/79
Fat (g): 36/32.5
Dietary Fiber (g): 30/29
Water (8 oz glasses): 8/8
Walked (miles): 0/0 - Got too much other stuff to do today!

Weight loss as of this morning: 5.2 pounds

Mom is really concerned about what to fix while I'm home but I keep telling her to just relax and fix what she would normally make. Of course, I did veto the homemade cinnamon rolls because if I can't eat them...no one else can either.

For the next few days, I won't have my scale or my tracker so I'm not going to have anything to post. We will be getting back Monday night so I will officially start back on the "lifestyle change" on Tuesday. On the other hand, I'm not going to go hog wild and pig crazy this weekend either so Tuesday's weigh-in should be interesting.

No comments: