Thursday, August 28, 2008

No title...just words

I'm still recovering from my surgery on Monday and am going to see the doctor tomorrow for my post-op visit. Let me just say that he greatly exaggerated how great I was going to feel. There was no way I could have gone back to work the day after and I have felt like crap since the surgery. Last night I spiked a fever and took some Tylenol. The fever broke and I haven't had another one since.

This weekend is going to be super busy! Mom and grandmother are coming down today and Larry and Amanda are showing up tomorrow night. B leaves for Seattle on Saturday and the rest of us are going to Mt. Gillead for a cook-out at another family member's house.

I'm really looking forward to having most of next week off and getting to come back and start my new job!

Enough for now...feeling bad and need to get something to eat. Talk more later!

No comments: