Friday, August 22, 2008

Bedroom Furniture

We finally bought some bedroom furniture for our bedroom last weekend and it is being delivered tomorrow! I'm super excited that we're finally starting to fill in the house...we've lived in our first home for the past two years and there is so much empty space that needs furniture! I'm pretty happy with the family room but that is really the only room that is even close to being done. The breakfast table we have is falling apart so I'm going to buy a new set in the next couple of weeks. We've still got the formal living and dining room to fill, the guest bedrooms, and the loft.

The main problem I'm running into is that B and I have completely different tastes. We find it difficult to find furniture we both agree on which is why it took us a year to find our bedroom furniture!

Gotta run for now...something just came up!

No comments: