Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm o.k. to go.....

Listening to: Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie

I had my ultrasound this morning and I've been given the go ahead to start the medicine tonight! My next ultrasound is 11/25 at 9 AM and we'll be looking to see how the follicles are growing to determine how many more days of shots I need to do before the IUI.  Needless to say, I am way excited and am totally expecting today to drag along.

On a completely different topic, I bought the ham and turkey for our Thanksgiving dinner next week.  Looking at the list of food that will be made, you would think I was cooking for 20 people...but no, it's just 6.  We've got company Friday to Sunday and then more company next Wednesday to Sunday.  There are a lot of things that I need to get done around the house for next week's company but I'll be lucky if I can get most of the items marked off the list.

UPDATE: I took 2 Letrozole pills (5mg total) at 6 PM.  No side effects so far but that might not mean anything.

No comments: